5. How many meaningful word can be formed with the letters R T S E I using each letter only once in each word ?
1) Three 2) One 3) Two 4) Five 5) Four
6. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word O V E R T U R N E D each of which has as many letters between them in the word as in the English alphabet ?
1) Three 2) Six 3) Four 4) Seven 5) Five
7. Ravi started walking towards North. After walking a distance of 40 m. He turns towards left and walked 20 m. He then took a right turn and walked 50 m. He again took a right turn and walked 10 m. and stopped. How far and in which direction he is from starting point ? (Approximately)
1) 91 m., North – West 2) 92 m., South – East 3) 89 m., North – East 4) 90 m., South – West 5) 88 m., South
8. Each vowel in the letter E A R L I E R is substituted by the next alphabet and each consonant is substituted by the previous alphabet which alphabet will come in the middle of word after the new code ?
1) J 2) Q 3) F 4) K 5) None of these
9. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and hence form a group which is the one that does not belong to thatgroup ?
1) TRUTH 2) VERACITY 3) HYPE 4) CANDOR 5) FACT
Direction (Q. 10 ) : Each of the question below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data given in the statements are sufficient to answer the questions. Read both the statements and given answer :
1) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statements II alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
2) If the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone is not sufficient to answer the question.
3) If the data either in statement I alone or statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
4) If the data even in both statement I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
5) If the data in both statement I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
10.Six people Ramesh, Rahul, Gautam, Anand, Raj and Rakesh are sitting around a circular table. Four ofthem facing the centre and two of them facing outside the centre. What is the position of Anand with respect to Rakesh.
I) Raj is sitting third to the left of Rahul and who is facing the centre. Rakesh is sitting immediate left of Gautam. Anand is facing outside the centre and Rakesh is facing the centre. Gautam is facing outside the centre .
II) Rakesh is sitting second right of Rahul and who is facing the centre. Anand who is facing outside the centre sitting third left of Gautam. Raj is sitting third left of Rahul
9. 3; Except Hype all are the synonyms of TRUTH.
10. 5; From statement – I :